- Richmond MakerLabs is for people with an interest in DIY and craft. We want to hear from you if you are interested in carpentry, biohacking, radio, chemistry gardening, knitting... We are all-inclusive!
- RML could also be considered as a hackspace, a hackerspace, a makerspace, a making laboratory, and a making community. Many times it seems the hacking term is not associated nicely, so this is why we are a makerlab.
- Even though Richmond is in our name, we welcome people from all over the area. This includes Kingston, Surbiton, Teddington, Hammersmith, Chiswick, Twickenham, Isleworth, Putney, Wimbledon, Mitcham, New Malden and more.
- Group projects are focused on making improvements for the community.
- Do you need help with anything electrical, mechanical or technical? Contact us or just drop in to a meeting!
- Tea, coffee, milk & sugar are always provided. Pizzas maybe be ordered if you'd like to have some.
- We ask for a £1 minimum donation per meeting. Help and advice is always free.
- We aim to develop new ideas, repair things, make gadgets and share these experiences with the local community. Read our Hackspace Magazine Article
- We are a part of the Ham United Group
- Free membership to RML is possible - just fill out this form and be a part of our community!
Some of the equipment we have is On the Facilities page
Some of Us
Paul G - Founder & Meetup.com Organiser, owner of Multiple Raspberry Pi computers and Amateur Radio enthusiast
Andres MP - Ham United Group (HUG )Membership Director & Co-founder
Ian B - Electronics Wizard, Coding Dojo Teacher
Paul B - Computer Wizard, also Laser Cutter King and 3d Printing Guru
Joel - Sigrok inventor, electronics and computer wizard
Carl - Makes the tea sometimes, Eco Worrier, cant throw anything away
Dan - Computer Expert