From Richmond MakerLabs
- MartinC continues to look at IOT communications
- Jane had some items that she drilled through, and discussed how to proceed with building an enormous open-frame handbag
- AndyH has done some great work in moving the 3D printers into the office area, freeing up bench-space in the main room
- Carla is starting on a new book
- Peter continues to convert an ex-aircraft navigation assembly into a computer screen and keyboard
- Jon and IanB attended to a fault on the laser cutter, where the red finder beam goes off at certain positions of the x-axis. They replaced a fractured wire and all was well on re-test.
- MartinL made some attempts to re-animate an old Mac but it didn't want to come back to this world. The story is not yet over, more attempts will be made.
- Briony called in to offer us some useful empty containers, and brought a large tub of Cadbury Celebrations. Thanks, B. We managed to scoff the lot by the end of the evening. Team effort.
- Hi to Garret. I didn't see what you were up to today.
- There's an unexplained decorative double-glazed window under the electronics bench. For recycling, or what?
- Carl called in about 10.30pm after another long day's work. He's going to do something to Phaedra's bike when he gets time.
- Attendance today = 11