From Richmond MakerLabs
Get in touch via email
- Direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Send us your thoughts, ideas and questions. Response to this email may take a little bit of time as this mailbox is managed by volunteers, so please be patient.
- We run a mailing list for news, updates and communication. If you want to join the mailing list, send a blank email to email@example.com. The subject and body of the message will be ignored, and your email address will be used to send you a confirmation email to confirm your request.
- To unsubscribe from the mailing list, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must be sent from the email address that is already subscribed to the list.
Other Contact Methods
- Live chat: Telegram Super-Group group chat room for mobile and desktop users. Chat programs downloadable for virtually all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Live chat via Internet Relay Chat: #rml in chat.freenode.net - link is to web-chat gateway but you can use other mobile/desktop/web applications. A brief list of clients list can be found here.
- Facebook Richmond MakerLabs page - our info on Facebook does not require a Facebook account to view.
- Libre Planet Ham Free software local community group.
- Richmond MakerLife @ Streetlife formerly under the "Computers & DIY" page.
- Repositories - How we manage our code and information
Just in case you clicked here looking for a physical address or a map, we have a dedicated page here with maps and info
And finally - if you're new and want to be a part of what we're up to, we encourage you to join us, it's free.