Another message from Andy?!
Yep, sorry, but this is an FYI in case I've broken a website you wanted on novo (likely)
Stage 1 - complete
- Web traffic is now routing through a reverse proxy (Nginx on a new virtual server)
- The let's encrypt certificate now sits on this proxy.
- https:// is now enforced on all traffic to the proxy, even if it's not afterwards
- I'm making
- Previously everything web went to novo and couldn't go anywhere else. Now I can direct it to other machines where wanted. e.g. a live area and a test area we can break without problems
e.g. [littlehouse.richmondmakerlabs.uk littlehouse and public folders] are still on novo under apache, whilst nextcloud sits on a completely different virtual server
- It hopefully keeps things running if they were important whilst I change other things and learn how to migrate the content from novo
Stage 2 Recreating content from novo on new server(s)