Hello! I am Andrés, I joined Richmond Makerlabs thanks to Paul G. who had created the Kings of Hack Meetup group. I had the space where I helped neighbours with their tech thanks to the Ham United Group support Computer & DIY 
You can have a look at the projects that I am working on the Current_Projects page I am a member of the FSF (member number 12735) and I really love Free (as in freedom) software and open hardware.
Favorite operating system is gnu/Linux Trisquel. I like lxde and gnome window managers.
- Some stitching like putting buttons on shirts.
- Minor wood working skills.
- some metal working skills
- CAD (3D modelling)
- Data analysis
- Some CNC machine programming (many a year ago)
- Role playing game master (Vampire the mascarade, Aquellarre and maybe firefly amongst others)
- some scripting in python. Less degree in Bash, php, gnuplot,
- Ultra high vacuum atomic force microscopy
- gnu/Linux user .
- Cleanroom ISO 5 and ISO 7 experience
- Community engagement (I subscribe to loads of emails and RSS feeds)
- HPR podcasting.
- Minor electronics (arduino basics)
- Community projects that help me learn new things or solidify my knowledge
- Adding more diversity to the RML space: where are the biohackers?
- Adding more diversity to RML inn gender and backgrounds.
I am also in ...
Project working on in order of priority
Mainly as a reminder TODO list to keep me focused:
- Data analysis course with Python 99% complete
- SVG presentation for RML Complete
- Ham Library Information Kiosk 40%
- Mielophone-Selezneva : experimenting with solidPy Python and OpensCAD 10%
- Lets encrypt. has these dependables: 10%
- Gnusocial instance
- Tor node
- XMPP instance