Get in touch via email
- Group mailing list 'maker @ rml' - an informal member-and-friends mailing list - join in and introduce yourself.
- Direct email firstname.lastname@example.org - If you need help, inquire via our parent Community Interest Company contact and we'll put you in touch with the right people, answer questions, etc. Responses to this email may take a little bit of time, please be patient.
Other Contact Methods
- Telegram Super-Group live chat room similar to WhatsApp-type applications and requires phone number in principle. Chat clients available for virtually all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Live Conference via Internet Relay Chat: #rml in chat.freenode.net - link is to web-chat gateway but you can use other mobile/desktop/web clients. A brief list of clients list can be found here.
- Facebook Richmond MakerLabs group - our info on Facebook does not require a Facebook account to view.
- Libre Planet Ham Free software local community group.
- Richmond MakerLife @ Streetlife formerly under the "Computers & DIY" page.
- Repositories - How we manage our code and information
Just in case you clicked here looking for a phyiscal address or a map, we have a dedicated page here with maps and info
And finally - if you're new and want to be a part of what we're up to, we encourage you to join us, it's free!
This is weird: testing page