Next meeting dates
- Our main open day every Tuesday at 19.30 to 23:00:
- Linux,_BSD_and_Open_Source Meeting on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of every month at 19.30 to 22:00:
- Monday 9 January
- Monday 23 January
- Monday 13 February
- Monday 27 February
How To Find Us
Map and Directions
Local Help and Resouces
- Richmond MakerLabs is for people with an interest in DIY and craft. We want to hear from you if you are interested in carpentry, biohacking, chemistry gardening, knitting... We are all-inclusive!
- RML could also be considered as a digitally-enabled arts and crafts club, hackspace, a hackerspace, a makerspace, a making laboratory, and a making community.
- Do you need help with anything electrical, mechanical or technical? Or can you offer such help? Contact us or just drop in to a meeting!
- We welcome people from all over the area.
- Read more About Us
- Get in touch via our Contact page.
- Interested in signing up and becoming a member? Join us, it's easy!