Main room overview in Little House
A few stores
The 'office' needs a clean-up!
Elec. work bench
Workstations at the back of Little House
'Our' 3D printer
A Maker Space and hackspace in the middle of Ham, Richmond, Surrey
Open and free to all. Come to learn, ask, make, mend or talk
Next meeting date
- February 16 at 19.30 to 23:00
- Also open Wednesdays and Thursdays 8pm to 10 pm
- ) It's a trial,
- ) there will be fewer people there, therefore less 'support' will be available, but
- ) there is more space to work on a Weds/Thurs.
- 25th of February Ham Library Green Screen "Internet's Own Boy" Screening.
How To Find Us
(We've been told it is a bit difficult to spot)
Locate our meeting place
Recent Pages added to the wiki
- Cisco SGE2010 16:28, 8 February 2016
(Cisco SGE2010 info)
- Deactivate the Bomb Game 23:26, 27 January 2016
(First steps of project proposal.)
- Mathematics 23:06, 27 January 2016
(Created page with "So, might as well write something really silly we discussed. Take 360 degrees and dived it in two (or multiply by two. The numbers that come up add to 9. Take any number. 123...")
- Panasonic TH-65PF12EK 16:18, 27 January 2016
(Created docs about Panasonic plasma display.)
- Repositories 00:24, 26 January 2016
(Created because it was cluttering the main page.)
- Broadband Improvement 13:20, 24 January 2016
(Added page for improving telephone wiring in Little House)
- Printer Server 22:31, 23 January 2016
(Created page with "For advanced settings like used in little house for the label printer check out Labelwriter First update the system and install cups and cups-pdf (the latter is to be abl...")
- Carbon Footprint Pedometre 16:03, 23 January 2016
(Created page with "This is an app compatible with smart watch devices and similar. It is a type of habit builder that will give you points for things you do to reduce your CO2 footprint. * Not...")
- Org 2016-01-22 08:06, 23 January 2016
(Started adding some items of the minutes.)
- Sign up for our Mailing List
- Jabber: RML Chat: xmpp:email@example.com
- IRC: #rml in chat.freenode.net (web-based gateway to be hosted on this website soon)
- Libre Planet Ham Free software local community group.
- Press articles where we've been mentioned
- Ongoing evaluation of online social media platforms
- Richmond MakerLabs is for people with an interest in DIY and craft. We want to hear from you if you are interested in carpentry, biohacking, chemistry gardening, knitting... We are all-inclusive!
- Group projects are focused on making improvements for the community.
- Do you need help with anything electrical, mechanical or technical? Contact us or just drop in to a meeting!
- Tea, coffee, milk & sugar are always provided. Pizzas maybe be ordered if you'd like to have some.
- We ask for a £1 minimum donation per meeting. Help and advice is always free.
- We aim to develop new ideas, repair things, make gadgets and share these experiences with the local community.
- We are a part of the Ham United Group
- Free membership to RML is possible - just fill out this form and be a part of our community!
- Current Projects
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Amateur Radio
- Skills Needed - can you help us?
- Interesting stuff