Ham fair 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Space at the fair
- Set-up is at 9.30am
- Open from 11.00 to 4.00
- We have joint space with HUG at stand number 40 & 41.
- PaulB - free all day
- Carla - not sure
- Carl - free all day
- Andy - free all day
- PeteH - Afternoon and pack up
- 2m Banner and LED sign to be hung from frame
- Hug have roped and bingee but do we need anything else?
Things to take on the day from Little House:
(I suggest we leave these on the main table after the Tuesday session to make it obvious for anyone picking them up)
- 4x stools for HUG kids area (some now accessible in the loft if not enough downstairs)
- 1 x White table from toilet for Sufiyo
- 2x Large Batteries
- Small Bag marked 'Ham Fair 12v cables'
- Leaflets (2 types)
- RML Banner
- LED Signs
- Nim Machine and Marbles
- Biqu printer
- Pritt-stick, Slice, Blue painters tape
- Slice for removing prints from bed
- selection of 3d printed examples
- selection of laser-cut examples
- Any tools?
- Rubbish bags and gaffa tape