A few examples of our work on the laser cutter
- The laser cutter is owned by an individual member who, in return for somewhere to store and use it, has made it available to the group under some conditions.
- Access to the laser cutter is available to members for non-commercial projects, provided that they have had suitable training or supervision from existing members.
Commercial & Other Hackspace Laser Cutting Alternatives
Sometimes the laser cutter is down. Or has a lot of users making things. Or is running at a lower power due to health issues.
This is not an extensive list of options nor is it an endorsement, but if you're in a hurry, you have some other options around the area:
- South London Makerspace (SLMS) http://southlondonmakerspace.org/ in Herne Hill
- Reading Hackspace (rLab) http://rlab.org.uk/ in Reading
- The Work-shop 24 (wrks24) http://wrks24.com/ in Kingston-upon-Thames
- Kristal Digital Imaging, Castle Street Kingston https://www.kristal-photos.com/laser-engravingcutting-cv2m
- Made by Hidden http://www.madebyhidden.com/ in Fulham
- CutLaserCut http://www.cutlasercut.com/ in Wandsworth
- Good Empire Laser Cutting http://www.goodempire.com/ in Herne Hill