Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Richmond MakerLab is for people with an interest in computers and electronic technology. We also want to hear from you if you like making any other thing: carpentry, biohacking, gardening, knitting... We are all-inclusive!
- Group projects are focused on making improvements for the community.
- Do you need help with anything electrical, mechanical or technical? Contact us or just drop in to a meeting!
- Tea, coffee, milk & sugar are always provided. Pizzas maybe be ordered if you'd like to have some.
- We ask for a £1 minimum donation per meeting. Help and advice is always free.
- We aim to develop new ideas, making gadgets useful to the local community.
- Current Projects
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Amateur Radio
- Skills Needed
- Interesting stuff
- Richmond MakerLabs Mailing List Sign up for our <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email> Mailing List
- @RichmondMakers on Twitter
- Richmond MakerLabs on FaceBook
- Richmond MakerLabs on GitHub
- Richmond MakerLabs on Gitorious
- <email>email@example.com</email> - email link is not clickable