Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Maker Space and hackspace in the middle of Ham, Richmond, Surrey. Open and free to all. Come to learn, ask, make, mend or talk
- Also open Wednesdays and Thursdays 8pm to 10 pm
- ) The extended open house hours are a trial,
- ) there will be fewer people there, therefore less 'support' will be available, but
- ) there is more space to work on a Weds/Thurs.
- 25th of February Ham Library Green Screen "Internet's Own Boy" Screening.
- Sign up for our Mailing List
- Jabber: RML Chat: xmpp:email@example.com
- IRC: #rml in chat.freenode.net (web-based gateway to be hosted on this website soon)
- Libre Planet Ham Free software local community group.
- Press articles where we've been mentioned
- Ongoing evaluation of online social media platforms
Recent New Wiki Pages
- 07:10, 2 October 2022 Ian M's Lathe Notes (hist | edit) [10,419 bytes] IanM (Created page with "Currently a disorganized mess that I hope to bring some order to as I become more experienced with the RML CJ18A mini-lathe.")
- 13:28, 9 September 2022 OpenSCAD to Laser Cutter (hist | edit) [2,852 bytes] IanM (Created page with "[https://openscad.org/ OpenSCAD], although normally used for 3D modelling, can be used for 2D modelling for laser cutting. It can render 2D geometry direct to .dxf export, or you can use the projection() module to [https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/3D_to_2D_Projection slice or flatten 3D geometry] to get 2D geometery to render for export. OpenSCAD does not export curves as arcs, so they are always built up of straight line segments. RDWorks does not li...")
- 00:15, 31 August 2022 Hackspace software (hist | edit) [114 bytes] Beardedfool (Created page with " A list of software used in various hackspaces around the world https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Hackerspace_Software")
- 11:07, 4 August 2022 Equipment and Tool Defect List (hist | edit) [1,417 bytes] IanM (What's currently not working or has recently been fixed.)
- 00:16, 27 July 2022 Laserpc (hist | edit) [856 bytes] Beardedfool (Created page with "This PC, kindly donated by Leo, controls the lasercutter (laser.rml 172.31.187.33) in the small office name: laserpc.rml ip: 172.31.187.21 Gotcha's on install: When reprovisioning this machine there are a number of things to ensure are backed up and restored, including but not limited to: *Kim's documents *Various installations of laserworks/ rdworks. They've broken version support so many times that need to keep copies of them all, yay *Fonts - years of collecting...")
- 06:23, 20 July 2022 Ian M's OpenSCAD stuff (hist | edit) [20,136 bytes] IanM (Created page with "I'm collecting my [https://openscad.org/ OpenSCAD] notes here. If you are looking for a tutorial you are in the wrong place as I doubt they'll ever be that well organized. == Customizer == The [https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/Customizer OpenSCAD customizer] is very powerful, but by default, every variable that you define at the top level in your file before any module definitions appears in it. Often, that's not what you want as many of them are pro...")
- 14:20, 16 July 2022 Ian M's £99 ZHUHAI CTC DiY I3 3D printer (hist | edit) [41,413 bytes] IanM (Ian M's 3D printer build)